*NOTE: Some of these are paraphrased because I was only partially paying attention and didn't have time to write down the verbatim quote*
- "The Dutch would sell their grandmother for a profit."
- "We own Canada. We allow them to have their caribou and that stupid maple leaf flag."
- "Four million people went through New Jersey, and they all said the same thing: 'We're not coming back.'"
- "Detroit is a hellhole."
- "'Catcher In the Rye' and 'Grapes of Wrath...' I should force everyone to read those books because the bastards keep banning them...they don't realize it's just a shitty novel."
- "I don't sound like a diplomatic historian; I sound like a goddamn sociologist this morning..."
- "Those bastards have never been civilized down there...the more southerners you have, the more violence there is."
- "We get to bomb Japan next time!!!" (said enthusiastically at the end of lecture)Posted by CD on March 23, 2006 11:52 AM | TrackBack