(See this post if you don't know what a Stinchism is)
A few good ones today. Not very political, just funny and presented somewhat out of context. Enjoy:
- "After 50 years, can't someone figure out what the hell the Japanese are saying?"
- "We're the only country that still argues about evolution. Even the Vatican is saying 'evolution is a fact, for Christ's sake!'...well, they don't say 'for Christ's sake.'"
- "The Russians said 'we've been here for 50 years, let us vote!' And the Estonians said 'you haven't been here for 50 years, you invaded us, you bastards!'"
- "Toledo is not America. I don't know what it is, but just...give it to Canada. Texas goes to Mexico, Toledo goes to Canada. Wipe it off the face of the earth."
- "...That's the first requirement in designing anything for the Army: 'Make them look as ugly as hell.'"
- "When I take over as dictator, I'm going to make North Dakota a national park."
This is all from one class that I showed up 10 minutes late for.Posted by CD on February 7, 2006 11:14 AM | TrackBack